Here at the DWC we believe the children are our denim future, we also believe that no one fades jeans like kids owing to their boundless energy and constant play. With this in mind we are both pleased and excited to offer the KDWC (Kids Denim World Championship), giving your little one the chance to be crowned denim ruler of the young world.
Just like in the full DWC there will be a chance to win a specially commissioned KDWC belt, and a fresh pair of denim from our KDWC sponsors Oyuki Denim, creators of quality jeans for kids.
– Any brand or make of jeans is permitted.
– Kids can enter and leave the contest as they please, and retire their jeans when they want to (we know that what fits the little one today, might not do so in 6 months time).
– Parents permission is required, and all photos must be published by parents/ guardians or with their express permission.
– Pictures of the children are not a requirement, just the jeans.
– Age range of the KWDC is 1 – 13 years old.
– Entry fee for the KDWC is $10 ( the responsibility of the bank of mum and dad).
Oyuki Denim is a high quality raw selvedge denim brand, exclusively for kids.